Monday, February 16, 2009

I Got a Date!

It's finally happened. FAA Management finally got their stuff together, signed the agreement with the US Army Corps of Engineers (USACE). The Corps has accepted the agreement and we have agreed on a Deployment date. I will be reporting to USACE Deployment Center in Winchester, VA on 22 March. After severals days of in-processing, receiving equipment, uniforms body armor, I will get on a plane for a 15 hour flight to Kuwait. I should touch down on 27 March.

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on your date. Hope you are safe and all goes well. Please keep this updated with your newest adventures as you find time and have places to do so.

    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  2. How are you doing these days Doris? I hope all's well. I always feel proud to have you as family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. I miss seeing you here. We flew in to Maryland on the 21st this month and we're staying 'till the 18th of May. A big package of Slim Jims arrived in the mail with your name on the addressee label. We put them downstairs. Shoot me or Mom an email to let us know what you want us to do with them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here's wishing you well and ending good thoughts your way. If you can, and time permits, drop me a line. lawrenceghawkins@hotmail.com

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete